Saturday 28 April 2012

Subjects & Themes :: Dissertation :: CTS

Over the past couple of days i have been thinking about what interests me so that i can find some kind of base point for my Dissertation Research.
I also need some idea of what i want to look at so that i can select the appropriate theme sign up sessions which will tie in to my chosen subject. 

Some potential areas of re-search 
- Gender equality 
- Different Cultural views on female rights
- Hierarchy of men over women 
- Sexism 
- Power Strategy 
- Iconic Figures
- History e.g women not being allowed to be creative or act and how thats changed


The subject which is standing out to me the most at this time is Power strategy and iconic figures. 
So i have been thinking more deeply into these subject and how i can find something which combines the two.

I very passionate about women power and how this world is dominated by men. So i think at the moment   my re-search will be based around Women Power. 

This has lead me to select the following seminars wich will hopefully be appropriate for this subject. 

- Design and Social Change
- Globalisation 
- Design for Accessibility 

Thinking about possible Dissertation Titles within these themes. 

Design and Social Change
- 60'S / 70/S 
- Feminist views
- Superstructure / Base

Globalisation 
-
-
-

Design for Accessibility
-
-
-


FEEDBACK -
Focus on one era.
one chapter be about the history - but include both negative and positive views on feminism. 60'S / 70'S - BIG MOVEMENT EMERGED IN FEMALES VIEWS AND RIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment